KC partners seek talented, professional individuals to offer our clients high quality service. We understand a firm is only as good as its people. If you are enthusiastic and committed, please check out our vacant job list and graduate/intern program. Please register your interest by filling out the following application form and submitting your CVs and Cover letter.
From time to time, KC Partners will expand and an opportunity is created for a new role in our Business Advisory & Tax team.
As an Intermediate Accountant, your duties will include, but not be restricted to:
- Completion of Financial Statements and Tax Returns for a diverse client base
- Buddying junior staff members
- Assisting clients at their premises with annual management accounting
The successful candidate needs to have:
- 1 plus years of solid BAS experience in a CA environment
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or above
- Experience in CA environment
- Sound knowledge of accounting and business matters
- Good understanding of business structures and taxation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, be commercially intuitive and hard-working
- Strong technical accounting and taxation skills
- A working knowledge of MYOB, Xero and other accounting packages
- A sound knowledge of Excel and Word
- Fantastic people skills, a positive manner and able to show initiative
- The ability to be a team player and work constructively alongside others
If you can see yourself excelling in this role and believe that you possess the skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply now.
At KC Partners, we provide an opportunity for young, energetic, newly graduate or final year Accounting student to gain accounting experience and exposure to real CA work environment.
If you want to join our team you need to be:
- working towards an appropriate accounting degree
- a team player and a self-starter
- keen to work in all aspects of our Chartered Accounting practice
- Apply online and include your most recent academic transcript.